USC’s framework for
a greener campus
Carbon Footprint Calculator
Green Your Office
Make Your Event
- USC shares approaches to measuring sustainability literacyUSC presented results from annual population survey on sustainability at higher education conference.
- Peace garden brings community greeneryUniversity volunteers maintain a plot of land near the Shrine Auditorium to promote sustainability and wellness.
- 2022 Tyler Prize awardee connects climate change to human healthSir Andy Haines wins USC award for environmental achievement.
- Green Slack workspace connects students and sustainabilityThe “Supdate” group provides members with handpicked sustainability opportunities, information and events geared toward students.
- USC won the Pac-12 Zero Waste Challenge in 2021-22 in both football (USC’s third win) and men's basketball.
- A new computer modeling tool provides a more accurate analysis of species’ movement amid climate change. What it’s finding is bleaker than experts expected.
- The agreement will provide a quarter of USC’s electricity with power from a solar farm in Mojave. It also brings new opportunities for residents in nearby communities to gain access…
- President Folt touts USC’s role in a more sustainable and equitable L.A. at annual Business Council summitEvent featuring UCLA Chancellor Gene Block and L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti examines the city’s clean energy future, water resources and drought, revitalizing buildings with carbon-free power and more.
Join the Conversation
Events and Activities
USC Fisher Museum of Art (HAR) 823 Exposition Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Reducing Plastic Pollution
USC recognizes the opportunity to exercise environmental responsibility through purchasing decisions
and is committed to balancing environmentally and fiscally responsible purchasing.