- Use a refillable water bottle, and fill up at one of the 205 hydration stations across campuses.
- Take the sustainability pledge and get 10% off on a reusable water bottle from the USC Bookstore.
- Book your campus events with USC Hospitality Private Events and Conferences and request caterers and materials that prioritize waste reduction.
- Avoid single-use items for events and everyday living. Prioritize reuse, and products that can be safely used multiple times.
What USC is doing
- Providing more access to compost and recycling waste streams. USC has installed 98 new exterior multi-stream waste bins across HSC, UPC, and USC Village.
- USC Hospitality has transitioned their dining operations away from single-use plastics to sustainable alternatives.
Tommy Trojan makes plastic water bottles disappear
@uscedu Plastic bottles?! 🙅🙅🙅 USC will eliminate single-use plastic bottles on all campuses and at sporting events by 7/1!👏 #USCEarthWeek #USC #TommyTrojan #FightOn ♬ Ah ah ah – kriptozavr